Thursday, October 8, 2009

The easy way to use Guerilla Warfare on Spammers.

Italy.

Come step into my time machine, and take an excursion with me into the past.

When I was younger, my best pal had a basement stocked full of spam.

the instant I walked into his place, the scent of spam filled up the air.

When I was the ripe old age of 12, I made the mistake of my life. My chum persuaded me that it was "really good, dude.

That 30 2nd experience still continues to haunt me.

this would not be my first nightmare-like run-in with spam, however. So I had to give it a correct funeral and let it go. We all wish to be rich, to have a great house, to go around the world. To have all this you do not want to be a genius, have luck or to mug a bank. All that you need is that you use the power of religion wich means confidence. It's like having a recipe of a cake, without really making the cake. Always recall that the one thing that may never change is that there'll always be changes. The war has swung to the opposite side, but by trying guerilla warfare methods, you can turn the tide of battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment